Kendall Jenner Getting Sweet 16 TV Special
4:41 pm, October 28th, 2011
Kendall Jenner is about to turn 16, but don’t expect her to celebrate like any regular teenage girl.
The Kardashian little sis is reportedly getting her own special on E!, which will document the weeks leading up to her 16th birthday on November 3.
According to Us Weekly, the show will detail Jenner’s experiences planning her party, shopping for a car, and possibly even getting a belly button ring or tattoo (although we doubt Bruce Jenner would go for the latter).
The mag says the Kardashians are also trying to get some big talent to headline the bash.
Why not just have Kim perform her single “Jam (Turn it Up)”?
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the family to confirm the report.
Would you be interested in watching Jenner’s Sweet 16 special?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related