Kendall Jenner Getting Sweet 16 TV Special
4:41 pm, October 28th, 2011
Kendall Jenner is about to turn 16, but don’t expect her to celebrate like any regular teenage girl.
The Kardashian little sis is reportedly getting her own special on E!, which will document the weeks leading up to her 16th birthday on November 3.
According to Us Weekly, the show will detail Jenner’s experiences planning her party, shopping for a car, and possibly even getting a belly button ring or tattoo (although we doubt Bruce Jenner would go for the latter).
The mag says the Kardashians are also trying to get some big talent to headline the bash.
Why not just have Kim perform her single “Jam (Turn it Up)”?
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the family to confirm the report.
Would you be interested in watching Jenner’s Sweet 16 special?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now