Kendall Jenner Makes Runway Modeling Debut [PHOTOS]
1:09 pm, September 15th, 2011PHOTOS
Kendall Jenner strutted down the runway at the Sherri Hill Spring 2012 show yesterday, just two days after her little sister Kylie Jenner graced the catwalk wearing ensembles designed by Avril Lavigne.
An excited Kendall later tweeted, “OMGGGG just finished my first ever runway show for @sherrihill!!! #amazing #imaddictedtorunway!”
A proud Kim tweeted, ”Must be emotional today bc when Kendall walked out on the runway I almost cried! I can’t believe she’s living her dream at such a young age.”
And Kourtney added, “@KendallJenner seriously strolled like a major supermodel down that catwalk tonight at the Sherri Hill fashion show. All I can say is WOW!”
This isn’t Kendall’s first foray into fashion. This summer she shot an ad campaign for swimwear designer Leah Madden.
Check out photos from the event below!
What do you think of Jenner – and the clothes?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair