Kendall Jenner Responds To Frances Bean Cobain Slam: “You Don’t Know Me”
11:28 am, May 24th, 2013
SEE TWEETS BELOW
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love slammed Jenner on Tuesday after the reality star tweeted, “Just wish things could be easier sometimes mann.”
Cobain wrote, “oh shh. There are kids on earth abandoned&homeless,” and went on to refer to the star a “self-absorbed idiot.”
On Thursday night, Jenner hit back at Cobain’s criticism, tweeting at her, “an individuals feelings are relative to their environment. you don’t know me, you don’t even know what i was referring to.”
Jenner added, “i am aware that i am very privileged and blessed, and im thankful for that everyday, i know there are greater problems… in the world. i pray for those people every night and give back as much as i can. so who are u to judge me?”
Check out a screenshot the tweets below.
What do you think about Jenner’s response to Cobain?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents