Kendall Jenner Did NOT Have Plastic Surgery, Despite Claims
10:52 pm, October 29th, 2013
“Is Kendall Jenner trying to give herself a trout pout?” asks Fox News, citing the picture at right as evidence that the teen may have gone under the knife.
The outlet writes that “the 17-year-old model and reality star posted a fresh photo (self-taken, naturally) to her Instagram account, showing off suspiciously fuller lips.”
“So has the quest for Hollywood fame turned a teen beauty to surgical enhancements?” wonders Fox News, going on to quote doctors who have never treated the reality star.
The answer: NO, Jenner did NOT have plastic surgery.
She was simply wearing a gloss that plumps the lips, and was all dolled up for a photo shoot.
Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Jenner, who calls the claims “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss