Kendall Jenner Slams “Rude” People For Not Asking Permission to Take Her Picture
9:35 am, January 9th, 2013
Kendall Jenner doesn’t always enjoy being in the spotlight.
On Tuesday, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe’s younger sister ranted on Twitter about being photographed — presumably by paparazzi and spectators alike — without permission.
“There’s nothing that irritates me more than when people take pics of me/my family/or anyone in this industry and do not ask,” tweeted the reality star and model.
Jenner continued, “Don’t sit there taking pics of me as if I’m a statue, or an artifact in a museum. I can see you and it makes me uncomfortable.”
“I’m a human being and it’s very rude not to ask,” she added. “You wouldn’t appreciate it either.”
What do you think of Jenner’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan