Kendall Jenner Slams “Rude” People For Not Asking Permission to Take Her Picture
9:35 am, January 9th, 2013
Kendall Jenner doesn’t always enjoy being in the spotlight.
On Tuesday, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe’s younger sister ranted on Twitter about being photographed — presumably by paparazzi and spectators alike — without permission.
“There’s nothing that irritates me more than when people take pics of me/my family/or anyone in this industry and do not ask,” tweeted the reality star and model.
Jenner continued, “Don’t sit there taking pics of me as if I’m a statue, or an artifact in a museum. I can see you and it makes me uncomfortable.”
“I’m a human being and it’s very rude not to ask,” she added. “You wouldn’t appreciate it either.”
What do you think of Jenner’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Worst Hip Hop Artists Of All Time
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look