Kendall Jenner Slams “Rude” People For Not Asking Permission to Take Her Picture
9:35 am, January 9th, 2013
Kendall Jenner doesn’t always enjoy being in the spotlight.
On Tuesday, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe’s younger sister ranted on Twitter about being photographed — presumably by paparazzi and spectators alike — without permission.
“There’s nothing that irritates me more than when people take pics of me/my family/or anyone in this industry and do not ask,” tweeted the reality star and model.
Jenner continued, “Don’t sit there taking pics of me as if I’m a statue, or an artifact in a museum. I can see you and it makes me uncomfortable.”
“I’m a human being and it’s very rude not to ask,” she added. “You wouldn’t appreciate it either.”
What do you think of Jenner’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?