Kendall Jenner Slams “Rude” People For Not Asking Permission to Take Her Picture
9:35 am, January 9th, 2013
Kendall Jenner doesn’t always enjoy being in the spotlight.
On Tuesday, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe’s younger sister ranted on Twitter about being photographed — presumably by paparazzi and spectators alike — without permission.
“There’s nothing that irritates me more than when people take pics of me/my family/or anyone in this industry and do not ask,” tweeted the reality star and model.
Jenner continued, “Don’t sit there taking pics of me as if I’m a statue, or an artifact in a museum. I can see you and it makes me uncomfortable.”
“I’m a human being and it’s very rude not to ask,” she added. “You wouldn’t appreciate it either.”
What do you think of Jenner’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court