Kendall Jenner Announces She Wants to Move Out, Leading Bruce and Kris to Fight
11:33 am, February 21st, 2014VIDEO
Kendall Jenner wants to move out of her parents’ house, and the bombshell leads to heated debate — some of it conducted on a roller-coaster — on the upcoming “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The 18-year-old says that with her new legal adulthood status, “One of the first things I want to do is get a place of my own.”
While dad Bruce Jenner agrees with the plan, Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian have their doubts.
It all comes to a head on the rides at Magic Mountain.
Meanwhile, the rest of the gang is having a yard sale!
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank