Kendall Jenner: “I Just Want To Be Left Alone And A Normal Kid” (PHOTOS)
10:24 am, April 3rd, 2013PHOTOS
“The show ["Keeping up With the Kardashians"] brought us everything we have, and I realize that, but sometimes I just want to be left alone and be a normal kid for like five minutes,” laments Jenner. “That’s tough when the paparazzi are chasing you.”
But Jenner doesn’t have any plans to disappear from the spotlight — quite the opposite, in fact.
Asked about her “next move,” the star tells the magazine, “Not a reality-show spin-off. That’s not happening. Modeling is my number one priority — one hundred percent.”
Jenner also reveals which family member she goes to for advice about boys, and the answer is surprising.
“Lamar [Odom, sister Khloe Kardashian’s husband],” she admits. “He is really good at giving guy advice. He always tells me to know my worth and never accept less than I deserve.”
Jenner’s full interview hits newsstands April 9.
Check out Jenner’s Cosmo photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents