Kendall Jenner: “I Just Want To Be Left Alone And A Normal Kid” (PHOTOS)
10:24 am, April 3rd, 2013PHOTOS
“The show ["Keeping up With the Kardashians"] brought us everything we have, and I realize that, but sometimes I just want to be left alone and be a normal kid for like five minutes,” laments Jenner. “That’s tough when the paparazzi are chasing you.”
But Jenner doesn’t have any plans to disappear from the spotlight — quite the opposite, in fact.
Asked about her “next move,” the star tells the magazine, “Not a reality-show spin-off. That’s not happening. Modeling is my number one priority — one hundred percent.”
Jenner also reveals which family member she goes to for advice about boys, and the answer is surprising.
“Lamar [Odom, sister Khloe Kardashian’s husband],” she admits. “He is really good at giving guy advice. He always tells me to know my worth and never accept less than I deserve.”
Jenner’s full interview hits newsstands April 9.
Check out Jenner’s Cosmo photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look