Kelsey Grammer & Wife Kayte Welcome Baby Girl After Tragedy
4:12 pm, July 13th, 2012
Faith Evangeline Elisa Grammer arrived at approximately 1:00 a.m., weighing 6 pounds and 2 ounces.
In a statement, the Grammers said they are “thrilled.”
The couple also acknowledged that shortly after announcing they were expecting twins earlier this year, “Tragically we lost the little boy.”
“This was not something we cared to make known publicly at the time,” say the Grammers in their statement on Friday.
They explain, “It was unspeakably painful and we know that people will understand our desire to keep the news private then, as we know they will respect our privacy in this matter now.”
The Grammers continue, “A glorious birth with a lingering sadness is ours today. We choose to celebrate the life that has been given us. We proudly introduce our Faith to the world today looking forward to the days ahead and the children yet to come.”
It is the first child for the couple, who wed in February 2011.
They renewed their vows last month.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Austin Mahone Breaking More Hearts Than Bieber
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Jesus vs. Yeezus: Comparing the Almighty Figures