Kelsey Grammer Tattoos Fourth Wife’s Name on Hip (PHOTOS)
2:18 pm, April 15th, 2012PHOTOS
Kelsey Grammer got his first tattoo on Saturday night.
The “Frasier” star, along with his wife Kayte Walsh, went to Insight Studios in Chicago, where he was inked with Walsh’s first name in half-an-inch blue letters (below), just above his waistline.
When Grammer walked in, a woman at the tattoo parlor, who was clearly not familiar with his work asked for some ID.
He reportedly took it in stride, and was pleasant to everyone at Insight Studios.
After getting his wife’s name tattooed, Grammar, who plays a fictional Chicago mayor in the Starz show “Boss,” paid $60 for his new ink.
What do you think about Grammar getting his wife’s name tattooed on his hip?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Rare Beastie Boys Interview Reveals Surprising Maturity
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- J.Lo's Daughter Rocks Chanel Accessories Worth $2k