Kelsey Grammer Tattoos Fourth Wife’s Name on Hip (PHOTOS)
2:18 pm, April 15th, 2012PHOTOS
Kelsey Grammer got his first tattoo on Saturday night.
The “Frasier” star, along with his wife Kayte Walsh, went to Insight Studios in Chicago, where he was inked with Walsh’s first name in half-an-inch blue letters (below), just above his waistline.
When Grammer walked in, a woman at the tattoo parlor, who was clearly not familiar with his work asked for some ID.
He reportedly took it in stride, and was pleasant to everyone at Insight Studios.
After getting his wife’s name tattooed, Grammar, who plays a fictional Chicago mayor in the Starz show “Boss,” paid $60 for his new ink.
What do you think about Grammar getting his wife’s name tattooed on his hip?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet