Kelsey Grammer Tattoos Fourth Wife’s Name on Hip (PHOTOS)
2:18 pm, April 15th, 2012PHOTOS
Kelsey Grammer got his first tattoo on Saturday night.
The “Frasier” star, along with his wife Kayte Walsh, went to Insight Studios in Chicago, where he was inked with Walsh’s first name in half-an-inch blue letters (below), just above his waistline.
When Grammer walked in, a woman at the tattoo parlor, who was clearly not familiar with his work asked for some ID.
He reportedly took it in stride, and was pleasant to everyone at Insight Studios.
After getting his wife’s name tattooed, Grammar, who plays a fictional Chicago mayor in the Starz show “Boss,” paid $60 for his new ink.
What do you think about Grammar getting his wife’s name tattooed on his hip?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship