Kelsey Grammer Tattoos Fourth Wife’s Name on Hip (PHOTOS)
2:18 pm, April 15th, 2012PHOTOS
Kelsey Grammer got his first tattoo on Saturday night.
The “Frasier” star, along with his wife Kayte Walsh, went to Insight Studios in Chicago, where he was inked with Walsh’s first name in half-an-inch blue letters (below), just above his waistline.
When Grammer walked in, a woman at the tattoo parlor, who was clearly not familiar with his work asked for some ID.
He reportedly took it in stride, and was pleasant to everyone at Insight Studios.
After getting his wife’s name tattooed, Grammar, who plays a fictional Chicago mayor in the Starz show “Boss,” paid $60 for his new ink.
What do you think about Grammar getting his wife’s name tattooed on his hip?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?