Kelsey Grammer: Camille “Married Me Because I Was Frasier” (VIDEO)
11:01 am, October 18th, 2011VIDEO
Grammer says “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” was his “parting gift” to her, explaining, “It was my way of saying, ‘Look, you always wanted to be famous. Here you go.’”
The former “Cheers” star feels that while reality TV isn’t a particularly “proud” path to fame, “You still get all those things that come along for the ride, which I think is what she was most interested in.”
Grammer tells Morgan that things are “not good” between him and Camille, who have two young children together.
“We have no contact,” admits the actor.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?