Kelsey Grammer: Camille “Married Me Because I Was Frasier” (VIDEO)
11:01 am, October 18th, 2011VIDEO
Grammer says “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” was his “parting gift” to her, explaining, “It was my way of saying, ‘Look, you always wanted to be famous. Here you go.’”
The former “Cheers” star feels that while reality TV isn’t a particularly “proud” path to fame, “You still get all those things that come along for the ride, which I think is what she was most interested in.”
Grammer tells Morgan that things are “not good” between him and Camille, who have two young children together.
“We have no contact,” admits the actor.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin