Kelsey Grammer: Camille “Married Me Because I Was Frasier” (VIDEO)
11:01 am, October 18th, 2011VIDEO
Grammer says “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” was his “parting gift” to her, explaining, “It was my way of saying, ‘Look, you always wanted to be famous. Here you go.’”
The former “Cheers” star feels that while reality TV isn’t a particularly “proud” path to fame, “You still get all those things that come along for the ride, which I think is what she was most interested in.”
Grammer tells Morgan that things are “not good” between him and Camille, who have two young children together.
“We have no contact,” admits the actor.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court