Kelsey Grammer: Camille “Married Me Because I Was Frasier” (VIDEO)
11:01 am, October 18th, 2011VIDEO
Grammer says “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” was his “parting gift” to her, explaining, “It was my way of saying, ‘Look, you always wanted to be famous. Here you go.’”
The former “Cheers” star feels that while reality TV isn’t a particularly “proud” path to fame, “You still get all those things that come along for the ride, which I think is what she was most interested in.”
Grammer tells Morgan that things are “not good” between him and Camille, who have two young children together.
“We have no contact,” admits the actor.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 50 Pics Of Hollywood's Most Adorable Couples
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood