Kelsey Grammer: Camille “Married Me Because I Was Frasier” (VIDEO)
11:01 am, October 18th, 2011VIDEO
Grammer says “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” was his “parting gift” to her, explaining, “It was my way of saying, ‘Look, you always wanted to be famous. Here you go.’”
The former “Cheers” star feels that while reality TV isn’t a particularly “proud” path to fame, “You still get all those things that come along for the ride, which I think is what she was most interested in.”
Grammer tells Morgan that things are “not good” between him and Camille, who have two young children together.
“We have no contact,” admits the actor.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"