Kelsey Grammer Did NOT Invite Camille to His Upcoming Wedding
11:23 am, January 27th, 2011
“Kelsey Grammer Invites Camille To His Wedding,” reads the headline of a piece on Perez Hilton, who adds, “Hell, why stop there! How’s about she comes on your honeymoon too! Or maybe she’ll move back into your house and watch the kids while you and your new wife live in newlywed bliss!”
The blogger writes, “Sources close to Camille Grammer say that the Real Housewives star has received an invitation to attend [her] ex’s upcoming wedding. This is not, however, an attempt to bury the hatchet. The invite comes with the stipulation that while he’s up at the alter (sic) marrying another woman; Camille will be watching the kids. Apparently, that’s the only reason Kelsey Grammer wants Camille around – so his children can be apart (sic) of the wedding.”
Perez adds, “As far as we can tell, this is just another way for you [to] embarrass this woman.”
Well, once again, Perez embarrasses himself.
Grammer is NOT inviting his estranged wife to his upcoming nuptials to Kayte Walsh.
A rep for Grammer tells Gossip Cop the report is “not true,” adding, “Where do people come up with this stuff?”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage