In Other News…
8:02 am, December 28th, 2010
In today’s lineup, Kelsey Grammer‘s wife is set to receive a ton of cash, a Hangover 2 stuntman was in a terrible crash, and The Black Eyes Peas are performing at an extravagant bash.
3. The Library of Congress taps The Empire Strikes Back, All the President’s Men, The Exorcist, Airplane! and Saturday Night Fever as culturally significant. (Deadline)
5. A stuntman from The Hangover 2 lies in a coma after a filming accident in Thailand. (Reuters)
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His