In Other News…
8:02 am, December 28th, 2010
In today’s lineup, Kelsey Grammer‘s wife is set to receive a ton of cash, a Hangover 2 stuntman was in a terrible crash, and The Black Eyes Peas are performing at an extravagant bash.
3. The Library of Congress taps The Empire Strikes Back, All the President’s Men, The Exorcist, Airplane! and Saturday Night Fever as culturally significant. (Deadline)
5. A stuntman from The Hangover 2 lies in a coma after a filming accident in Thailand. (Reuters)
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids