In Other News…
8:02 am, December 28th, 2010
In today’s lineup, Kelsey Grammer‘s wife is set to receive a ton of cash, a Hangover 2 stuntman was in a terrible crash, and The Black Eyes Peas are performing at an extravagant bash.
3. The Library of Congress taps The Empire Strikes Back, All the President’s Men, The Exorcist, Airplane! and Saturday Night Fever as culturally significant. (Deadline)
5. A stuntman from The Hangover 2 lies in a coma after a filming accident in Thailand. (Reuters)
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet