It’s Official: Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio Are New X Factor Judges
9:08 pm, May 20th, 2013
The singers will sit on the panel alongside Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato.
Cowell said in a statement on Monday night, “It’s taken more than a decade but I’m delighted to finally be on a panel with three girls (I think!).”
“Paulina and Kelly both have great taste and massive experience in the music industry and together with Demi, this is going to be a fun panel. It just feels like the time to do something different,” the show’s creator added.
Both L.A. Reid and Britney Spears left the FOX music competition after its second season.
The singing competition begins season three production on Tuesday.
Rowland previously served as a judge with Cowell on the UK version of “X Factor” in 2011, while Rubio was a coach on Mexico’s ”The Voice” in 2012.
What do you think of Rowland and Rubio as new “X Factor” judges?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank