It’s Official: Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio Are New X Factor Judges
9:08 pm, May 20th, 2013
The singers will sit on the panel alongside Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato.
Cowell said in a statement on Monday night, “It’s taken more than a decade but I’m delighted to finally be on a panel with three girls (I think!).”
“Paulina and Kelly both have great taste and massive experience in the music industry and together with Demi, this is going to be a fun panel. It just feels like the time to do something different,” the show’s creator added.
Both L.A. Reid and Britney Spears left the FOX music competition after its second season.
The singing competition begins season three production on Tuesday.
Rowland previously served as a judge with Cowell on the UK version of “X Factor” in 2011, while Rubio was a coach on Mexico’s ”The Voice” in 2012.
What do you think of Rowland and Rubio as new “X Factor” judges?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?