Kelly Rowland Responds To Keyshia Cole Diss: “We Matter To A Lot More People”
12:04 pm, March 5th, 2013
Kelly Rowland is finally responding to Keyshia Cole’s diss of the Destiny’s Child Super Bowl performance, saying the girl group was completely unaffected by Cole’s slight because they’re simply more important than her.
Asked about the criticism in an interview with Rolling Stone, Rowland said Cole’s comments “didn’t even make it on my radar until other people brought it up,” noting, “It didn’t even matter. We had a wonderful performance, and that’s all I cared about. I was with my sisters and the three of us matter to each other, and that’s all that counts.”
The singer went on to add, “We matter to a lot more people, with all due respect, than her. So, I really don’t care what she said.”
What do you think of Rowland’s response to Cole?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- 29 Celebrities With Porn Star Doppelgangers
- Michael Weatherly and Wife Welcome Baby No. 2!
- Why Lindsay Lohan Is Suing Grand Theft Auto
- Paulina Gretzky and Dustin Johnson Make it Official