Kelly Rowland Responds To Keyshia Cole Diss: “We Matter To A Lot More People”
12:04 pm, March 5th, 2013
Kelly Rowland is finally responding to Keyshia Cole’s diss of the Destiny’s Child Super Bowl performance, saying the girl group was completely unaffected by Cole’s slight because they’re simply more important than her.
Asked about the criticism in an interview with Rolling Stone, Rowland said Cole’s comments “didn’t even make it on my radar until other people brought it up,” noting, “It didn’t even matter. We had a wonderful performance, and that’s all I cared about. I was with my sisters and the three of us matter to each other, and that’s all that counts.”
The singer went on to add, “We matter to a lot more people, with all due respect, than her. So, I really don’t care what she said.”
What do you think of Rowland’s response to Cole?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents