Kelly Rowland Rescued at Sea While Attempting to Watch Whales: Report
12:25 pm, July 21st, 2013
Kelly Rowland was reportedly on board a boat that got lost while trying to follow a commercial whale watching vessel off the coast of Cape Cod on Friday.
According to a Coast Guard official cited in local reports, the captain of the private boat carrying a small group that included Rowland became disoriented in high winds and lowered visibility about 20 miles north of Provincetown, Massachusetts.
Authorities alerted a nearby towboat operator to escort the stranded vessel back to land.
No one was harmed during the ordeal.
Rowland has not mentioned the incident on Twitter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties