Kelly Rowland Rescued at Sea While Attempting to Watch Whales: Report
12:25 pm, July 21st, 2013
Kelly Rowland was reportedly on board a boat that got lost while trying to follow a commercial whale watching vessel off the coast of Cape Cod on Friday.
According to a Coast Guard official cited in local reports, the captain of the private boat carrying a small group that included Rowland became disoriented in high winds and lowered visibility about 20 miles north of Provincetown, Massachusetts.
Authorities alerted a nearby towboat operator to escort the stranded vessel back to land.
No one was harmed during the ordeal.
Rowland has not mentioned the incident on Twitter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game