Kelly Rowland Rescued at Sea While Attempting to Watch Whales: Report
12:25 pm, July 21st, 2013
Kelly Rowland was reportedly on board a boat that got lost while trying to follow a commercial whale watching vessel off the coast of Cape Cod on Friday.
According to a Coast Guard official cited in local reports, the captain of the private boat carrying a small group that included Rowland became disoriented in high winds and lowered visibility about 20 miles north of Provincetown, Massachusetts.
Authorities alerted a nearby towboat operator to escort the stranded vessel back to land.
No one was harmed during the ordeal.
Rowland has not mentioned the incident on Twitter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court