Kelly Rowland Confirms Tim Witherspoon Engagement: “He Put a Ring On It”
9:14 pm, December 16th, 2013
In an interview on “The Queen Latifah Show” set to air on Wednesday, the Destiny’s Child alum says, “He put a ring on it!”
Rowland goes on to reveal that Witherspoon “asked me first on Skype” when she was in Bulgaria.
The singer shares, “It was so late, I remember we were both just kinda like, honestly, just staring at each other. And he asked me, and it was just that simple to say yes.”
“I was like, ‘I got my best friend to ride through life with.’ He really is my best friend,” adds Rowland.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z