Kelly Osbourne on Calling Off Engagement: “It Just Wasn’t the Right Time”
8:54 pm, January 10th, 2014
“It was a mutual decision. We love each other very much. It just wasn’t the right time for us,” said Osbourne.
The former reality star noted, “I think if we weren’t as mature and adult [as] we are, then we could have gone down a road that wasn’t really nice.”
Osbourne said she and Mosshart, a chef whom she met in 2011, are “still really, really good friends, but “it’s just we’re not living in the same house.”
“There’s no dramatic story. I wish there was so I had something to tell people but no…,” she said, adding, “It just happens in life.”
Osbourne’s mom, Sharon, has already joked that it’s time for her to “audition” new suitors.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us