Kelly Osbourne on Calling Off Engagement: “It Just Wasn’t the Right Time”
8:54 pm, January 10th, 2014
“It was a mutual decision. We love each other very much. It just wasn’t the right time for us,” said Osbourne.
The former reality star noted, “I think if we weren’t as mature and adult [as] we are, then we could have gone down a road that wasn’t really nice.”
Osbourne said she and Mosshart, a chef whom she met in 2011, are “still really, really good friends, but “it’s just we’re not living in the same house.”
“There’s no dramatic story. I wish there was so I had something to tell people but no…,” she said, adding, “It just happens in life.”
Osbourne’s mom, Sharon, has already joked that it’s time for her to “audition” new suitors.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?