Sharon Osbourne Says Kelly Split Open Head Ballroom Dancing in Miami (VIDEO)
3:00 pm, November 7th, 2011VIDEO
But now the full story has emerged.
Her mom Sharon Osbourne, who flew cross-country to aid and stay with Kelly for two nights at Mercy Hospital in Miami, explained on Monday’s “The Talk” exactly what had happened.
Sharon said Kelly went to a club to see a DJ, and at one point a guy she was dancing with asked, “Teach me how to ballroom dance, and so she did, and the guy takes down her to dip, and as her dips her down, she hits her head on an amplifier… it split her head open.”
Kelly thought she was fine when she returned to her hotel, but Sharon said “she fainted twice.”
The young Osbourne was then taken to the hospital, where she received stitches and currently still has “a severe concussion.”
Sharon noted Kelly’s now back in L.A., and “on the mend.”
Watch Sharon discussing Kelly’s head injury below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents