Sharon Osbourne Says Kelly Split Open Head Ballroom Dancing in Miami (VIDEO)
3:00 pm, November 7th, 2011VIDEO
But now the full story has emerged.
Her mom Sharon Osbourne, who flew cross-country to aid and stay with Kelly for two nights at Mercy Hospital in Miami, explained on Monday’s “The Talk” exactly what had happened.
Sharon said Kelly went to a club to see a DJ, and at one point a guy she was dancing with asked, “Teach me how to ballroom dance, and so she did, and the guy takes down her to dip, and as her dips her down, she hits her head on an amplifier… it split her head open.”
Kelly thought she was fine when she returned to her hotel, but Sharon said “she fainted twice.”
The young Osbourne was then taken to the hospital, where she received stitches and currently still has “a severe concussion.”
Sharon noted Kelly’s now back in L.A., and “on the mend.”
Watch Sharon discussing Kelly’s head injury below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!