Kelly Osbourne Blasts “Bullsh*t” Rumors About Parents, Celebrates Jack’s Sobriety
4:04 pm, April 22nd, 2013
What followed was seemingly endless speculation about the rocker’s future with wife Sharon Osbourne.
Now their daughter Kelly has hit her limit.
“If i read 1 more bullsh*t story about my mother and father Im going to lose my mind!!!! #EnoughAlready,” the “Fashion Police” co-host tweeted on Monday.
With Ozzy working to get back on track, the famous family still has something to celebrate.
On Sunday, son Jack celebrated 10 years of sobriety.
“Well I never thought this was gonna happen 10 years ago,” tweeted Jack with a photo of sobriety counter, which shows he has 3,654 sober days behind him (see below).
Kelly noted on Twitter, “My brother @MrJackO is a f**king legend!!!!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z