Kelly Osbourne Blasts “Bullsh*t” Rumors About Parents, Celebrates Jack’s Sobriety
4:04 pm, April 22nd, 2013
What followed was seemingly endless speculation about the rocker’s future with wife Sharon Osbourne.
Now their daughter Kelly has hit her limit.
“If i read 1 more bullsh*t story about my mother and father Im going to lose my mind!!!! #EnoughAlready,” the “Fashion Police” co-host tweeted on Monday.
With Ozzy working to get back on track, the famous family still has something to celebrate.
On Sunday, son Jack celebrated 10 years of sobriety.
“Well I never thought this was gonna happen 10 years ago,” tweeted Jack with a photo of sobriety counter, which shows he has 3,654 sober days behind him (see below).
Kelly noted on Twitter, “My brother @MrJackO is a f**king legend!!!!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party