Kelly Osbourne and Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter About Football and Followers
7:08 pm, September 17th, 2011
Following a series of tweets from Piers Morgan about how his beloved football (soccer) team, Arsenal, lost again today, Kelly Osbourne took to Twitter to tell her mom’s “America’s Got Talent” colleague, “can you just [shut] up with all your football talk! What are you trying to prove to the world u dont have a vag under your suit pants?”
Morgan quickly responded, “ssshhh, you annoying little Troll. Can’t you see I’m grieving here???” to which Osbourne shot back, “oh I’m soooooo sorry for your loss!! A** hole!!!!”
The CNN talk show host, who has 1,282,000-plus Twitter followers then advised Osbourne, “try talking some football yourself – then you may not be so far behind me in followers.”
Osbourne, who only trails Morgan by 97,000 followers, simply replied, “CHILD!!!!”
We didn’t watch Arsenal’s game, but we’re fairly certain it wasn’t nearly as entertaining as Osbourne and Morgan’s Twitter match.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face