Kelly Osbourne to Leave Twitter After Blasting Ex-Fiance Luke Worrall
9:50 am, December 28th, 2010UPDATED
And she took to Twitter to blast Worrall in a barrage of messages.
The So Undercover star tweeted, “@Luke_worrall is the biggest piece of s**t he has been trying to get back w/ me I only came home for Xmas to see him mean while he has been f**king 100′s of girls as we as men behind my back all he did was use me all girls beware of @Luke_worral he is a using C**t!”
Osbourne went on to say, “[Worrall] used me for my money and a free ride he is lucky I am not spilling the hole truth about what he did!”
“He is the worst thing that ever happened to me I don’t give a f**k what happens to him anymore,” she tweeted, adding, “I am and always will be 2 good 4 @luke_worrall darling ur pretty face will only get you so far because u don’t have the brains to back it up.”
Nearly 10 hours later, though, Osbourne felt bad for her outburst and tweeted, “Dont think I have ever felt so stupid he made a fool of me going to be off Twitter for a while never felt heart brake like this in my life.”
Gossip Cop will miss Osbourne on Twitter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us