Kelly Osbourne to Leave Twitter After Blasting Ex-Fiance Luke Worrall
9:50 am, December 28th, 2010UPDATED
And she took to Twitter to blast Worrall in a barrage of messages.
The So Undercover star tweeted, “@Luke_worrall is the biggest piece of s**t he has been trying to get back w/ me I only came home for Xmas to see him mean while he has been f**king 100′s of girls as we as men behind my back all he did was use me all girls beware of @Luke_worral he is a using C**t!”
Osbourne went on to say, “[Worrall] used me for my money and a free ride he is lucky I am not spilling the hole truth about what he did!”
“He is the worst thing that ever happened to me I don’t give a f**k what happens to him anymore,” she tweeted, adding, “I am and always will be 2 good 4 @luke_worrall darling ur pretty face will only get you so far because u don’t have the brains to back it up.”
Nearly 10 hours later, though, Osbourne felt bad for her outburst and tweeted, “Dont think I have ever felt so stupid he made a fool of me going to be off Twitter for a while never felt heart brake like this in my life.”
Gossip Cop will miss Osbourne on Twitter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet