Kelly Osbourne to Leave Twitter After Blasting Ex-Fiance Luke Worrall
9:50 am, December 28th, 2010UPDATED
And she took to Twitter to blast Worrall in a barrage of messages.
The So Undercover star tweeted, “@Luke_worrall is the biggest piece of s**t he has been trying to get back w/ me I only came home for Xmas to see him mean while he has been f**king 100′s of girls as we as men behind my back all he did was use me all girls beware of @Luke_worral he is a using C**t!”
Osbourne went on to say, “[Worrall] used me for my money and a free ride he is lucky I am not spilling the hole truth about what he did!”
“He is the worst thing that ever happened to me I don’t give a f**k what happens to him anymore,” she tweeted, adding, “I am and always will be 2 good 4 @luke_worrall darling ur pretty face will only get you so far because u don’t have the brains to back it up.”
Nearly 10 hours later, though, Osbourne felt bad for her outburst and tweeted, “Dont think I have ever felt so stupid he made a fool of me going to be off Twitter for a while never felt heart brake like this in my life.”
Gossip Cop will miss Osbourne on Twitter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look