Kelly Osbourne Tells Lady Gaga to “Eat My Sh*t” After Singer Sends Birthday Cake
7:47 pm, October 27th, 2013PHOTOS
Following major fights earlier this year and last, a war of words has erupted on Twitter after Osbourne — who is celebrating her 29th birthday — questioned why Gaga sent her mother Sharon a “Happy Birthday Kelly” cake in London.
Osbourne tweeted, “Not to be ungrateful but why would you send me a birthday cake via my MOTHER in a country half the would away? #JustSendItToME #LoveNotWar.”
“#EatMySh*t #Hypocrisy,” wrote Osbourne, along with a picture of the cake, adding, “#StefaniStopIt!”
Gaga, who posted a photo of herself with Sharon, insisted she meant well, writing on Twitter in reply, “I didn’t know it was your B-day until this afternoon. Meant as a peace offering. Happy Birthday.”
Osbourne, however, wasn’t biting, and went on to diss the pop star, writing, “You are so far behind you think you are first!”
She also mocked Gaga’s ”Applause” song and self-congratulatory lyrics.
“I live for a #Cause not for the #Applause!!!!!!!” tweeted Osbourne.
For her part, Sharon seemed touched by Gaga’s gesture, and impressed by the singer’s concert.
She wrote on Twitter, “Blown away by Lady Gaga’s performance and graciousness.”
What do you think of the latest Gaga-Osbourne feud?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?