Kelly Osbourne Talks Kate Middleton’s Repeat Outfits
4:48 pm, August 4th, 2011VIDEO
Kelly Osbourne offered the future Queen of England some fashion advice on “The Tonight Show.”
When Jay Leno asked her after if it was a “faux pas” for Kate Middleton to repeatedly recycle her outfits at public events, Osbourne responded, “Only in this country they call it a faux pas. In England they’re like, ‘Look how thrifty she’s being, showing the British public that the royals are in a recession as well.’”
Osbourne added, ”If I had that job I would only wear it once… If I am going to be the future bloody Queen of England I’m going to wear that dress once because I’m giving up the rest of my life, all of my privacy — at least I can get a new dress every day.”
And when Leno asked about tossing one’s underwear every day, Osbourne answered, “If I could, I would. That’s a really good idea, actually.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!