Kelly Osbourne Talks Kate Middleton’s Repeat Outfits
4:48 pm, August 4th, 2011VIDEO
Kelly Osbourne offered the future Queen of England some fashion advice on “The Tonight Show.”
When Jay Leno asked her after if it was a “faux pas” for Kate Middleton to repeatedly recycle her outfits at public events, Osbourne responded, “Only in this country they call it a faux pas. In England they’re like, ‘Look how thrifty she’s being, showing the British public that the royals are in a recession as well.’”
Osbourne added, ”If I had that job I would only wear it once… If I am going to be the future bloody Queen of England I’m going to wear that dress once because I’m giving up the rest of my life, all of my privacy — at least I can get a new dress every day.”
And when Leno asked about tossing one’s underwear every day, Osbourne answered, “If I could, I would. That’s a really good idea, actually.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?