Kelly Osbourne Wore $250,000 Manicure to Emmys (PHOTOS)
7:07 pm, September 25th, 2012PHOTOS
Kelly Osbourne wore an extremely expensive item to the 2012 Emmys on Sunday — but it’s not the type of accessory you might think.
The “Fashion Police” host donned a $250,000 Black Diamond manicure, courtesy of Los Angeles-based jeweler Azature.
The nail polish contains 267 carats of crushed black diamond powder in each bottle, which explains the quarter-of-a-million-dollar price tag.
Osbourne told E! on the red carpet, “I’ve been so scared to touch anything because its powdered black diamonds… worth $250,000,” adding, “I have not touched a thing all day.”
She also tweeted a photo (below) of the bottle of polish, writing, “Absolutely sh*ting myself to have that much money on my nails!”
Check out the pics below!
What do you think of Osbourne wearing $250,000 nail polish?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On