Kelly Osbourne Wore $250,000 Manicure to Emmys (PHOTOS)
7:07 pm, September 25th, 2012PHOTOS
Kelly Osbourne wore an extremely expensive item to the 2012 Emmys on Sunday — but it’s not the type of accessory you might think.
The “Fashion Police” host donned a $250,000 Black Diamond manicure, courtesy of Los Angeles-based jeweler Azature.
The nail polish contains 267 carats of crushed black diamond powder in each bottle, which explains the quarter-of-a-million-dollar price tag.
Osbourne told E! on the red carpet, “I’ve been so scared to touch anything because its powdered black diamonds… worth $250,000,” adding, “I have not touched a thing all day.”
She also tweeted a photo (below) of the bottle of polish, writing, “Absolutely sh*ting myself to have that much money on my nails!”
Check out the pics below!
What do you think of Osbourne wearing $250,000 nail polish?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested For DUI
- Rare Beastie Boys Interview Reveals Surprising Maturity
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction