Kelly Osbourne Criticized For Christmas Eve Balloon Tradition (PHOTOS)
7:00 pm, December 25th, 2013PHOTOS
Kelly Osbourne is getting criticized for one of her Christmas Eve traditions.
The “Fashion Police” co-host wrote on Instagram on Tuesday, “We have a Christmas tradition where we let off balloons with messages on every Christmas Eve!”
“If you find my lavender ballon there will be a prize waiting for you! #GoodLuck & #MerryChristmas!!!!” she added with a picture of her balloon.
She followed up with another photo of her famous family launching 11 balloons into the sky, leading to an outcry from some commenters.
Many pointed out the threats balloons pose to animals and the environment, with one critic writing, “Those don’t disintegrate and they’ll probably end up in the woods or ocean and into some animal’s stomach. Good job.”
Others defended Osbourne, suggesting that the critical commenters were overreacting.
“The only people needing a ticket are the fun police commenting above! It’s Christmas! Chill out!” wrote one fan.
Check out the pics below, and tell us what you think of Osbourne’s balloon tradition.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin