Kelly Osbourne Criticized For Christmas Eve Balloon Tradition (PHOTOS)
7:00 pm, December 25th, 2013PHOTOS
Kelly Osbourne is getting criticized for one of her Christmas Eve traditions.
The “Fashion Police” co-host wrote on Instagram on Tuesday, “We have a Christmas tradition where we let off balloons with messages on every Christmas Eve!”
“If you find my lavender ballon there will be a prize waiting for you! #GoodLuck & #MerryChristmas!!!!” she added with a picture of her balloon.
She followed up with another photo of her famous family launching 11 balloons into the sky, leading to an outcry from some commenters.
Many pointed out the threats balloons pose to animals and the environment, with one critic writing, “Those don’t disintegrate and they’ll probably end up in the woods or ocean and into some animal’s stomach. Good job.”
Others defended Osbourne, suggesting that the critical commenters were overreacting.
“The only people needing a ticket are the fun police commenting above! It’s Christmas! Chill out!” wrote one fan.
Check out the pics below, and tell us what you think of Osbourne’s balloon tradition.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents