CLAIM: Madonna Worries Kelly Osbourne is “Bad Influence” on Lourdes
7:35 am, July 28th, 2011
Osbourne and Lourdes became pals when the reality star shot an ad campaign for Material Girl, the clothing line created by Madonna and her daughter.
According to a so-called member of the singer’s “inner circle,” “Madonna likes Kelly very much, but she worries about the 12-year age difference and thinks Kelly’s lifestyle is just too edgy for Lola [Lourdes' nickname] to emulate.”
Now, says Star, Lourdes “wants to join Kelly in London to hang out in her favorite haunts and meet her friends.”
But Madonna is opposed to it.
The mag notes, “She has worked hard to maintain control over her kid, and now she sees it slipping away.”
Still, Madonna will put her foot down, reports Star.
“Madonna truly admires Kelly but would never choose her as a role model for her teenager,” adds the tabloid’s source.
Of course, Star doesn’t offer one example of why Osbourne is a “bad influence” other than being older and “edgy.”
So, is Madonna really “concerned about their friendship,” as the magazine says?
Madonna’s rep tells Gossip Cop the mag’s claims are “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?