Kelly Monaco, Val Chmerkovskiy Do Dirty Dancing Dance on DWTS: All Stars Finale
9:41 pm, November 26th, 2012VIDEO
The pair, whose incredible chemistry has fueled real-life romance rumors, received 29.5 for their nearly perfect dance to “Time of Your Life.”
Bruno Tonioli said, “I love the blend of Circus Soleil and Dirty Dancing.”
“Your chemistry never shone better [than] tonight,” he added. “Patrick [Swayze], I’m telling you, is smiling on you.”
Carrie Ann Inaba said Monaco and Chmerkovskiy’s chemistry has only grown throughout the season, with their performance telling “us the perfect ending to a beautiful love story.”
The only small piece of criticism that kept the duo from a perfect score came from Len Goodman, who said that while “the actual dance was spell-binding, it lacked originality for me.”
Still, Monaco — who won the first season of “DWTS” — and Chmerkovskiy landed in second place for the night, with a total score of 59 out of 60.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails