Kelly Clarkson SLAMS “False” Brandon Blackstock Cheating Rumors
8:35 pm, December 6th, 2013
On Monday, an anonymous woman told The Dirty she had been hooking up with the music manager for months.
Days later, another woman alleged on the site that she was pregnant with Blackstock’s child.
Blackstock already blasted the stories on Twitter, and now Clarkson is speaking out against the rumors.
The singer tweeted on Friday, “Keep hearing random rumors of me & Brandon splitting or that’s he’s cheating on me. Stop with all the lying please.”
“False rumors don’t bother me & Brandon but they do affect the lives of our 12 & 7 yr old. They’re kids & don’t get that people can print lies,” added Clarkson.
The pregnant star is stepmom to Blackstock’s children from a previous marriage.
What do you think of Clarkson speaking out against the cheating rumors?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents