Kelly Clarkson SLAMS “False” Brandon Blackstock Cheating Rumors
8:35 pm, December 6th, 2013
On Monday, an anonymous woman told The Dirty she had been hooking up with the music manager for months.
Days later, another woman alleged on the site that she was pregnant with Blackstock’s child.
Blackstock already blasted the stories on Twitter, and now Clarkson is speaking out against the rumors.
The singer tweeted on Friday, “Keep hearing random rumors of me & Brandon splitting or that’s he’s cheating on me. Stop with all the lying please.”
“False rumors don’t bother me & Brandon but they do affect the lives of our 12 & 7 yr old. They’re kids & don’t get that people can print lies,” added Clarkson.
The pregnant star is stepmom to Blackstock’s children from a previous marriage.
What do you think of Clarkson speaking out against the cheating rumors?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids