WATCH: Kelly Clarkson, Jordan Meredith Duets Performance Has Surprising Result
10:10 pm, May 24th, 2012VIDEO
Kelly Clarkson performed her hit single “Stronger” on the series premiere of “Duets” on Thursday, but had some unique help.
As required by the show’s premise, the former “American Idol” winner was accompanied by one of the contestants, Jordan Meredith.
The two did a powerful rendition that led rival coach Robin Thicke to stand up and cheer through the performance.
Surprisingly, the other coaches Jennifer Nettles and John Legend, didn’t seem to enjoy the performance as much, rating the duo so poorly that Jordan ranked the second-worst of the night, only ahead of Clarkson’s other duet with Jason Farol.
Check out the video below, and tell us if you agree with Meredith’s ranking.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Courtesy of Rickey.org
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Bodysuit Babe: Perrie Edwards
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Why Is James Franco Backing a Fashion Documentary?