Kelly Clarkson’s Husband Brandon Blackstock NOT Cheating, Despite Report
12:01 pm, December 11th, 2013
The magazine goes on to regurgitate a false report from The Dirty, which both Clarkson and Blackstock have already blasted as “lies.”
Still, the tab quotes one of Blacktock’s supposed mistresses as saying that she “had sex” with the music manager after allegedly partying with him at a club in L.A.
The unnamed woman claims she’s now “5 months pregnant” with his child.
Star goes on to quote a purported Clarkson “insider,” who says, “Everyone is buzzing about Brandon, wondering if the cheating rumors are true.”
“Kelly feels absolutely humiliated,” adds the so-called “source.”
Actually, it’s Star that should feel humiliated for picking up a flimsy story from The Dirty which has already been debunked.
In any case, Gossip Cop checked in again with a Clarkson insider, and we’re told the cheating story is still “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us