Kelly Clarkson: Pregnancy is “Horrible,” Not Giving Baby “Weird” Celebrity Name (VIDEO)
11:33 am, December 6th, 2013VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
“I vomit a good dozen times a day,” said the singer, who discussed her morning sickness in great detail and joked about how the positive physical benefits of pregnancy have eluded her.
She says, “Everybody tells you you glow and your hair is pretty and your nails are pretty. That is total crap. My nails are short, my hair still falls out, it’s not all lush and beautiful, and I have no glow — unless it’s something left over from a bad throw-up. It’s horrible.”
Clarkson also shared that she and husband Brandon Blackstock have picked out a gender-neutral name for their son or daughter — but that it won’t be a crazy celebrity moniker.
“It’s a random name,” she told DeGeneres. “But it’s not like… ‘Blue Jazz.’ It’s not going to be a weird name.”
She also opened up about how her ugly sobbing complicated the wedding vows when she and Blackstock tied the knot in October.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin