CLAIM: Kelly Clarkson Fiancé Brandon Blackstock Tells Her to “Get In Shape!”
5:02 pm, May 9th, 2013
The mag claims the pop singer was “devastated when her man told her he ‘wasn’t attracted to her anymore’ after her latest weight gain.”
What “latest weight gain”?
Clarkson looks exactly the same as she did when she and Blackstock got engaged last December.
Anyway, the tab further alleges that Blackstock is helping his lady “shed the pounds” by making the workouts a “team effort.”
A so-called “source” tells the rag, “He really does adore her, and he motivates her.”
That is truly touching.
None of this ever happened.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the situation, and we were told the mag’s story is “nasty” and “not at all true.”
If only Star could be motivated to fact check its stories, Gossip Cop wouldn’t have to be constantly busting the mag.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage