CLAIM: Kelly Clarkson Fiancé Brandon Blackstock Tells Her to “Get In Shape!”
5:02 pm, May 9th, 2013
The mag claims the pop singer was “devastated when her man told her he ‘wasn’t attracted to her anymore’ after her latest weight gain.”
What “latest weight gain”?
Clarkson looks exactly the same as she did when she and Blackstock got engaged last December.
Anyway, the tab further alleges that Blackstock is helping his lady “shed the pounds” by making the workouts a “team effort.”
A so-called “source” tells the rag, “He really does adore her, and he motivates her.”
That is truly touching.
None of this ever happened.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the situation, and we were told the mag’s story is “nasty” and “not at all true.”
If only Star could be motivated to fact check its stories, Gossip Cop wouldn’t have to be constantly busting the mag.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'