CLAIM: Kelly Clarkson Fiancé Brandon Blackstock Tells Her to “Get In Shape!”
5:02 pm, May 9th, 2013
The mag claims the pop singer was “devastated when her man told her he ‘wasn’t attracted to her anymore’ after her latest weight gain.”
What “latest weight gain”?
Clarkson looks exactly the same as she did when she and Blackstock got engaged last December.
Anyway, the tab further alleges that Blackstock is helping his lady “shed the pounds” by making the workouts a “team effort.”
A so-called “source” tells the rag, “He really does adore her, and he motivates her.”
That is truly touching.
None of this ever happened.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the situation, and we were told the mag’s story is “nasty” and “not at all true.”
If only Star could be motivated to fact check its stories, Gossip Cop wouldn’t have to be constantly busting the mag.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Paul Walker Dies From Automobile Accident
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years