Kellie Pickler Wins Dancing with the Stars
10:58 pm, May 21st, 2013VIDEO
Four couples went into Tuesday’s “Dancing with the Stars” season finale, but only one pair left the ballroom with the coveted Mirror Ball Trophy!
Read on to find out who was crowned the champs of season 16!
Aly Raisman and partner Mark Ballas were eliminated early in the episode, leaving Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff, Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough, and Zendaya & Val Chmerkovskiy to compete in the Instant Dance.
The scores of that — all three teams got perfect 30s — were combined with Monday’s points and viewers’ votes to determine the final results.
So, which duo came in third?
Jones and season 13 winner Smirnoff.
That left Pickler and Hough in contention with Zendaya and Chmerkovskiy.
And the Mirror Ball went to…
Pickler and Hough!
Check out video of the winning moment below!
This marks the FOURTH win for Hough, who previously came in first with Brooke Burke (season 7), Nicole Scherzinger (season 10), and Jennifer Grey (season 11).
Are you happy with the winners?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet