Kellie Pickler Wins Dancing with the Stars
10:58 pm, May 21st, 2013VIDEO
Four couples went into Tuesday’s “Dancing with the Stars” season finale, but only one pair left the ballroom with the coveted Mirror Ball Trophy!
Read on to find out who was crowned the champs of season 16!
Aly Raisman and partner Mark Ballas were eliminated early in the episode, leaving Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff, Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough, and Zendaya & Val Chmerkovskiy to compete in the Instant Dance.
The scores of that — all three teams got perfect 30s — were combined with Monday’s points and viewers’ votes to determine the final results.
So, which duo came in third?
Jones and season 13 winner Smirnoff.
That left Pickler and Hough in contention with Zendaya and Chmerkovskiy.
And the Mirror Ball went to…
Pickler and Hough!
Check out video of the winning moment below!
This marks the FOURTH win for Hough, who previously came in first with Brooke Burke (season 7), Nicole Scherzinger (season 10), and Jennifer Grey (season 11).
Are you happy with the winners?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Why Did Evan Rachel Wood Date Marilyn Manson?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Jamie Dornan's Willing To Get Freaky For '50 Shades'
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian