Kellie Pickler Dances Rumba While Husband Sings on Dancing with the Stars
10:57 pm, April 8th, 2013VIDEO
Kellie Pickler wowed the judges with her Rumba on Monday’s “Dancing with the Stars.”
The theme of the episode was “The Best Year of Your Life,” and the country star chose 2011 because that’s the year she married her husband, singer Kyle Jacobs.
Pickler told the camera, “The best thing that ever happened to me was my husband,” describing what he means to her and telling the interesting story of how they eloped.
She and partner Derek Hough danced the Rumba while Jacobs performed his song, “Say I Do,” live at the show.
The pair earned a score of 26 for their routine.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin