Kellie Pickler Dances Rumba While Husband Sings on Dancing with the Stars
10:57 pm, April 8th, 2013VIDEO
Kellie Pickler wowed the judges with her Rumba on Monday’s “Dancing with the Stars.”
The theme of the episode was “The Best Year of Your Life,” and the country star chose 2011 because that’s the year she married her husband, singer Kyle Jacobs.
Pickler told the camera, “The best thing that ever happened to me was my husband,” describing what he means to her and telling the interesting story of how they eloped.
She and partner Derek Hough danced the Rumba while Jacobs performed his song, “Say I Do,” live at the show.
The pair earned a score of 26 for their routine.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs