Kellan Lutz to Play Tarzan in New 3D Film
8:48 pm, May 3rd, 2012
Kellan Lutz is going from blood-sucking to tree-swinging.
The Twilight Saga star has been cast as the title role in Tarzan, a modernized adaptation of the classic story.
The movie, which will be shot in motion-capture 3D, also stars actress Spencer Locke as Jane.
Reinhard Klooss and Holger Tappe are directing, according to THR.
What do you think of Lutz’s new role?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin