Kellan Lutz: Why Attack Gisele Over “Endearing, Very Sweet” Email? (VIDEO)
4:10 pm, February 4th, 2012VIDEO
The supermodel’s been taking some heat this week for an email she sent to friends and family asking them to pray for husband Tom Brady as he prepares to lead the New England Patriots in Sunday’s Super Bowl.
Lutz doesn’t understand why people would have anything nasty to say about that.
“I found [Bundchen's email] very endearing, very sweet,” the actor told reporters at an Audi Super Bowl party.
He added, “To have a wife do that for her husband and give that positive energy, I think we all need that in the world.”
Lutz was baffled to hear “newscasters blast that and really just be negative” about it.
Do you agree?
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody