Kellan Lutz to Design (and Model) New Dylan George Denim Line
10:58 am, February 17th, 2011
Kellan Lutz is the new face of Dylan George jeans, and will also have a hand in designing for the premium denim label.
The new sub-brand, called Abbot & Main, will also feature men’s T-shirts and knits when it launches next fall.
Lutz will collaborate with label founder Daniel Guez on the design aesthetic.
“How cool will that be to create my own line? I grew up wanting to be an inventor,” the Twilight actor tells WWD. “I went to school for chemical engineering. I love to create. I’ve always wanted to get into fashion. I’ve always liked drawing, not Space Age stuff but high fashion.”
The hunky star has modeled for Calvin Klein in the past and will soon be starring as sea god Poseidon.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Why Did Selena Gomez Storm Off Stage?
- Celebrity Hair Influences Of 2013
- Are These Celebs Better As Blondes Or Brunettes?