Kellan Lutz to Design (and Model) New Dylan George Denim Line
10:58 am, February 17th, 2011
Kellan Lutz is the new face of Dylan George jeans, and will also have a hand in designing for the premium denim label.
The new sub-brand, called Abbot & Main, will also feature men’s T-shirts and knits when it launches next fall.
Lutz will collaborate with label founder Daniel Guez on the design aesthetic.
“How cool will that be to create my own line? I grew up wanting to be an inventor,” the Twilight actor tells WWD. “I went to school for chemical engineering. I love to create. I’ve always wanted to get into fashion. I’ve always liked drawing, not Space Age stuff but high fashion.”
The hunky star has modeled for Calvin Klein in the past and will soon be starring as sea god Poseidon.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids