MAG: Nicole Kidman Orders “Strict Curfew” for Keith Urban at American Idol
5:18 pm, October 17th, 2012
A “source” tells the tabloid Kidman only let Urban go through with his new “American Idol” job “after agreeing to certain strict rules.”
“He has to be home for dinner at 6:30 sharp — no exceptions!” explains a Star “insider.”
And the magazine says that while he’s “keeping mum, Nicole’s controlling ways are threatening to ruin his new job.”
“Keith was a really good sport about it for a while,” says the tab’s source. “But there’s not a man alive who would want his wife to start ordering his bosses around.”
So is it really true that Kidman has Urban under what Star calls a “strict curfew”?
A rep for Kidman tells Gossip Cop it’s totally not true.
Just more “Idol” gossip.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank