MAG: Nicole Kidman Orders “Strict Curfew” for Keith Urban at American Idol
5:18 pm, October 17th, 2012
A “source” tells the tabloid Kidman only let Urban go through with his new “American Idol” job “after agreeing to certain strict rules.”
“He has to be home for dinner at 6:30 sharp — no exceptions!” explains a Star “insider.”
And the magazine says that while he’s “keeping mum, Nicole’s controlling ways are threatening to ruin his new job.”
“Keith was a really good sport about it for a while,” says the tab’s source. “But there’s not a man alive who would want his wife to start ordering his bosses around.”
So is it really true that Kidman has Urban under what Star calls a “strict curfew”?
A rep for Kidman tells Gossip Cop it’s totally not true.
Just more “Idol” gossip.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?