MAG: Nicole Kidman Orders “Strict Curfew” for Keith Urban at American Idol
5:18 pm, October 17th, 2012
A “source” tells the tabloid Kidman only let Urban go through with his new “American Idol” job “after agreeing to certain strict rules.”
“He has to be home for dinner at 6:30 sharp — no exceptions!” explains a Star “insider.”
And the magazine says that while he’s “keeping mum, Nicole’s controlling ways are threatening to ruin his new job.”
“Keith was a really good sport about it for a while,” says the tab’s source. “But there’s not a man alive who would want his wife to start ordering his bosses around.”
So is it really true that Kidman has Urban under what Star calls a “strict curfew”?
A rep for Kidman tells Gossip Cop it’s totally not true.
Just more “Idol” gossip.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 9 Random Celeb Beauty Lines You've Never Heard Of
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- Skinny Minnie Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Diet