Keith Richards Apologizes to Mick Jagger for Dissing Him in Memoir
10:27 am, March 16th, 2012
In the autobiography, Richards portrayed Jagger in a less than flattering light, calling him “unbearable” among other things.
But in a new interview for an upcoming documentary about the band, it sounds as though the two music giants have made peace.
“As far as the book goes, it was my story and it was very raw, as I meant it to be, but I know that some parts of it and some of the publicity really offended Mick and I regret that,” says Richards.
For his part, Jagger says he understands that “looking back at any career you are bound to recall both the highs and the lows,” and there were indeed some lows between the two men.
“Time I reckon to move on,” he adds.
Says Richards, “Mick’s right. He and I have had conversations over the last year of a kind we have not had for an extremely long time and that has been incredibly important to me.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness