Lindsay Lohan Slams Star Mag’s Bogus Cover Claim That She’s “Wasted Again!”
1:11 pm, April 20th, 2011EXCLUSIVE
In a Gossip Cop exclusive, Lindsay Lohan blasts Star magazine’s new cover feature alleging she’s relapsed and is drinking again.
Star‘s report, of course, is dubious from the start.
The tabloid builds almost all of its story on the word of a previously unknown supposed “party pal” named Keith Middlebrook.
Middlebrook says he financed Lohan’s allegedly “booze-fueled” stay at the Chateau Marmont on March 10 and partied with her “a handful of times” at her Venice house. According to him, the actress has been “drinking and partying since getting out of rehab.”
In the curiously long period of time that’s passed since Lohan’s supposed Hollywood binge, Star insists she’s been partying up a storm in New York. The actress “pulled it together and looked great” on good days, claims the mag, but on other days “she was a wreck.”
But the magazine can’t even come up with an East Coast version of Keith Middlebrook to back up its claim that Lohan has relapsed. Star‘s sources at Motor City Bar in New York only “say she was not boozing.”
As for her so-called “party pal,” Lohan had strong words in an exclusive statement to Gossip Cop.
“I met Keith Middlebrook once and then he started to stalk me,” she tells us. ”End of story.”
Lohan also reiterated that lingering – and still unproven – claims of a relapse are totally false.
“I am also absolutely not about to throw everything that I’ve accomplished in my sobriety away for the things of my past,” she says.
Check out PHOTOS of Lindsay’s new, more conservative court look
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting