Keira Knightley Poses Topless, Addresses Anorexia Rumors in Allure
10:28 am, November 13th, 2012PHOTO
Keira Knightley is Allure’s December cover model, and the star of the upcoming Anna Karenina opens up in more ways than one, posing topless (see below) and addressing some persistent rumors about her thin frame.
When it comes to nudity, the Oscar nominee explains that she has some rules.
Knightley explains, “I’m quite rigorous about what gets exposed. No bottom half! I don’t mind exposing my t*ts because they’re so small—people really aren’t that interested!”
Several years ago, the British press stirred speculation that the actress was suffering from an eating disorder, inaccurate reports that still weighed heavily on Knightley.
“I knew I wasn’t anorexic. But maybe my body is somehow not right. Or my face is not right. Or the way I speak is not right,” says the star. “When you’re going through a period where you’re really getting a lot of criticism, you go, ‘Maybe all this is right!’ You just kind of want to hide it all.”
As for her personal life, Knightley is engaged to Klaxons rocker James Righton, but no wedding date has been set.
Citing her reluctance to face the publicity surrounding a wedding, Knightley jokes, “Maybe I’ll be permanently engaged!”
See Knightley’s topless pose below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable