CLAIM: Keira Knightley Giving Up Movie Career to Become “Full-Time Wife”
7:34 pm, September 9th, 2012
According to the British tab, Knightley — who became engaged to Righton in May — “wants to concentrate on being a wife.”
“Keira was saying recently that having a big movie career and being a wife and mother don’t always mix,” a so-called “source” tells the Daily Mail.
The supposed “friend” adds, “She wants to focus on being a full-time wife, and then, hopefully, a mum.”
And though the paper seems to have no clue as to when Knightley’s wedding will take place, its “source” notes, “Nothing has been finalized yet, but she is saying goodbye to the glitz and glamour of the showbiz world for the time being.”
“Nothing has been finalized yet”?
Meaning, when Knightley’s supposed retirement doesn’t happen, the Daily Mail will have a convenient explanation about the movie star simply changing her mind.
In any case, a rep for Knightley tells Gossip Cop that the story is “ridiculous,” pointing out that the actress’ career is moving full-steam ahead, with a new movie beginning filming this month.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting