CLAIM: Keira Knightley Giving Up Movie Career to Become “Full-Time Wife”
7:34 pm, September 9th, 2012
According to the British tab, Knightley — who became engaged to Righton in May — “wants to concentrate on being a wife.”
“Keira was saying recently that having a big movie career and being a wife and mother don’t always mix,” a so-called “source” tells the Daily Mail.
The supposed “friend” adds, “She wants to focus on being a full-time wife, and then, hopefully, a mum.”
And though the paper seems to have no clue as to when Knightley’s wedding will take place, its “source” notes, “Nothing has been finalized yet, but she is saying goodbye to the glitz and glamour of the showbiz world for the time being.”
“Nothing has been finalized yet”?
Meaning, when Knightley’s supposed retirement doesn’t happen, the Daily Mail will have a convenient explanation about the movie star simply changing her mind.
In any case, a rep for Knightley tells Gossip Cop that the story is “ridiculous,” pointing out that the actress’ career is moving full-steam ahead, with a new movie beginning filming this month.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage