CLAIM: Keira Knightley Giving Up Movie Career to Become “Full-Time Wife”
7:34 pm, September 9th, 2012
According to the British tab, Knightley — who became engaged to Righton in May — “wants to concentrate on being a wife.”
“Keira was saying recently that having a big movie career and being a wife and mother don’t always mix,” a so-called “source” tells the Daily Mail.
The supposed “friend” adds, “She wants to focus on being a full-time wife, and then, hopefully, a mum.”
And though the paper seems to have no clue as to when Knightley’s wedding will take place, its “source” notes, “Nothing has been finalized yet, but she is saying goodbye to the glitz and glamour of the showbiz world for the time being.”
“Nothing has been finalized yet”?
Meaning, when Knightley’s supposed retirement doesn’t happen, the Daily Mail will have a convenient explanation about the movie star simply changing her mind.
In any case, a rep for Knightley tells Gossip Cop that the story is “ridiculous,” pointing out that the actress’ career is moving full-steam ahead, with a new movie beginning filming this month.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese