Keira Knightley and James Righton Wed!
10:01 am, May 4th, 2013
The couple tied the knot in a small ceremony in France on Saturday.
Knightley and Righton, the keyboardist for the Klaxons, exchanged vows at the town hall in Mazan, in front of just 11 guests.
The bride wore a strapless dress covered with a Chanel jacket, along with flats and flowers in her hair, while the musician a wore blue and white suit.
The celebrations will continue with a slightly larger gathering at Righton’s family’s nearby estate in Provence.
Knightley and Righton, who began dating in 2011, confirmed their engagement last May.
Congrats to the newlyweds!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills