Keira Knightley and James Righton Wed!
10:01 am, May 4th, 2013
The couple tied the knot in a small ceremony in France on Saturday.
Knightley and Righton, the keyboardist for the Klaxons, exchanged vows at the town hall in Mazan, in front of just 11 guests.
The bride wore a strapless dress covered with a Chanel jacket, along with flats and flowers in her hair, while the musician a wore blue and white suit.
The celebrations will continue with a slightly larger gathering at Righton’s family’s nearby estate in Provence.
Knightley and Righton, who began dating in 2011, confirmed their engagement last May.
Congrats to the newlyweds!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Lorde & Boyfriend Cyberbullied In Racist, Meanest Way
- Daniel Radcliffe Is "Refreshingly Boring"
- 'Diddy' Combs Is "A Walking Corporation"