Keeping Up With the Kardashians NOT “Canceled,” Despite Tabloid Report
“Keeping Up With the Kardashians” is NOT being “canceled,” despite a FALSE cover story from Star.
The magazine claims the family’s reality TV empire is “on the brink of toppling” due to “sinking ratings” and “family strife.”
According to a supposed “insider” for the tab, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian had a “vicious fight” while filming the show in Miami on March 11, with Kim allegedly calling her sisters “idiots” and telling them, “You would be nothing without me.”
Star says that Kim is now threatening to quit the series, and that Kourtney is also “becoming increasingly isolated from her family.”
The tabloid further claims that Bruce Jenner’s alleged “sex change” is “turning off viewers.”
OK, that’s a rumor the media has definitely been having fun with of late, but it’s just. not. true.
The mag also says Kendall Jenner wants to leave the show so that she can be “taken seriously” as a model.
Uh, Kendall has already walked in shows by Marc Jacobs and Chanel at New York and Paris Fashion Weeks, so clearly her reality TV career is not affecting her modeling reputation.
Basically, everything about the tab’s story is FALSE.
While Kim has previously said she will likely leave “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” in a few seasons to take on new ventures, the show is by no means getting canceled, and the other family members are NOT threatening to quit the series.
A rep for E! tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ continues to be a successful series,” adding, “New episodes of the series will premiere later this year, and the family is signed on to film the 10th season of ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ following that.”
And Kim herself tweeted, “Heard a silly rumor that I’m quitting the show! Not true! Can’t wait to film season 10 soon! I have the best job being w my fam all day long.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!