Keeping Up With the Kardashians Picked Up for Three More Seasons
3:56 pm, April 24th, 2012
The Kardashians are here to stay.
The family has just signed a three-year deal with E! to shoot seasons seven, eight and nine of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
The agreement includes the entire clan – Kim, Kourtney, Khloé and Rob Kardashian, and Bruce, Kris, Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
While the deal does not cover the familys’ spinoff shows, E! also extended its first-look deal with the Kardashians for new projects.
Season seven of KUWTK premieres on May 20.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Advice Us Parents Wish We Could Give These Celebs