Kayden Stephenson Inspires “Idol” Judges With Cystic Fibrosis Battle, Stellar Voice
9:14 pm, January 31st, 2013VIDEO
Kayden Stephenson wouldn’t let a terminal illness stop him from auditioning on Thursday’s “American Idol.”
The contestant — who, because of his cystic fibrosis, looks much younger than his 16 years — revealed he’s only expected to live until age 35, and said he wanted to fulfill his singing dreams while he still could.
And after his adorable performance of Stevie Wonder’s “I Wish,” Stephenson is definitely on his way.
“Loved your voice. Reminds me of a baby Michael [Jackson],” said Nicki Minaj, adding, ”You are so unique. I think so many children would be inspired by you. I’m really inspired by you myself.”
Mariah Carey said she was ”beyond inspired,” and was ready to “go make the record now” with Johnson.
And once he got his flirt on, Carey predicted, “I think girls will fall on the floor when you walk in the room.”
Check out the amazing video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot