Katy Perry Unfollows Russell Brand On Twitter
12:47 pm, January 20th, 2012
The pop star has “unfollowed” her estranged husband on the social networking site.
Brand, who filed for divorce just a few weeks ago, is still “following” her, however.
The British comedian has been less active on social media since the split, while Perry recently shared on Twitter her excitement for the final stops on her California Dreams tour.
She also used Twitter to break her silence about the divorce, tweeting her gratitude for fans’ support and declaring, “NO ONE speaks for me.”
Last weekend, Brand skirted around questions about his love life during an appearance at the Television Critics Winter Press Tour, where he said he was doing “quite well.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre