Katy Perry’s Promotional “Prism” Truck Hit By Drunk Driver
7:43 pm, August 9th, 2013
The gold truck Katy Perry hired to promote her upcoming album “Prism” was reportedly hit by a drunk driver in Pennsylvania on Friday evening.
According to TMZ, a semi-truck crashed into Perry’s vehicle, causing substantial damage to the cab.
Perry was NOT in the truck at the time of the accident, and the driver and passengers are said to be OK.
The driver of the semi-truck is in the process of being arrested for driving under the influence.
See a photo of the truck — before the crash — below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted