Katy Perry’s Promotional “Prism” Truck Hit By Drunk Driver
7:43 pm, August 9th, 2013
The gold truck Katy Perry hired to promote her upcoming album “Prism” was reportedly hit by a drunk driver in Pennsylvania on Friday evening.
According to TMZ, a semi-truck crashed into Perry’s vehicle, causing substantial damage to the cab.
Perry was NOT in the truck at the time of the accident, and the driver and passengers are said to be OK.
The driver of the semi-truck is in the process of being arrested for driving under the influence.
See a photo of the truck — before the crash — below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Lorde & Boyfriend Cyberbullied In Racist, Meanest Way
- Daniel Radcliffe Is "Refreshingly Boring"
- 'Diddy' Combs Is "A Walking Corporation"