Katy Perry’s Promotional “Prism” Truck Hit By Drunk Driver
7:43 pm, August 9th, 2013
The gold truck Katy Perry hired to promote her upcoming album “Prism” was reportedly hit by a drunk driver in Pennsylvania on Friday evening.
According to TMZ, a semi-truck crashed into Perry’s vehicle, causing substantial damage to the cab.
Perry was NOT in the truck at the time of the accident, and the driver and passengers are said to be OK.
The driver of the semi-truck is in the process of being arrested for driving under the influence.
See a photo of the truck — before the crash — below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court