Katy Perry Performs at Pre-Super Bowl Bash, Dedicates Song to Tim Tebow
1:10 pm, February 5th, 2012
Katy Perry performed at a pre-Super Bowl concert on Saturday in Indianapolis, and even had a special message for one NFL star.
“This one goes out to Tim Tebow,” announced Perry, before singing “Peacock.”
“Who else is excited for Madonna?” she asked the crowd, referring to Madge’s halftime show at Sunday’s game.
Earlier, Perry participated in the inaugural NFL Honors.
Not surprisingly, Perry did not mention Russell Brand during the evening.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Kim Kardashian's Best Pregnancy Looks
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Lily Aldridge's Beach Bag Must-Haves