Katy Perry Performs at Pre-Super Bowl Bash, Dedicates Song to Tim Tebow
1:10 pm, February 5th, 2012
Katy Perry performed at a pre-Super Bowl concert on Saturday in Indianapolis, and even had a special message for one NFL star.
“This one goes out to Tim Tebow,” announced Perry, before singing “Peacock.”
“Who else is excited for Madonna?” she asked the crowd, referring to Madge’s halftime show at Sunday’s game.
Earlier, Perry participated in the inaugural NFL Honors.
Not surprisingly, Perry did not mention Russell Brand during the evening.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank