Katy Perry Performs at Pre-Super Bowl Bash, Dedicates Song to Tim Tebow
1:10 pm, February 5th, 2012
Katy Perry performed at a pre-Super Bowl concert on Saturday in Indianapolis, and even had a special message for one NFL star.
“This one goes out to Tim Tebow,” announced Perry, before singing “Peacock.”
“Who else is excited for Madonna?” she asked the crowd, referring to Madge’s halftime show at Sunday’s game.
Earlier, Perry participated in the inaugural NFL Honors.
Not surprisingly, Perry did not mention Russell Brand during the evening.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting