Katy Perry Performs at Pre-Super Bowl Bash, Dedicates Song to Tim Tebow
1:10 pm, February 5th, 2012
Katy Perry performed at a pre-Super Bowl concert on Saturday in Indianapolis, and even had a special message for one NFL star.
“This one goes out to Tim Tebow,” announced Perry, before singing “Peacock.”
“Who else is excited for Madonna?” she asked the crowd, referring to Madge’s halftime show at Sunday’s game.
Earlier, Perry participated in the inaugural NFL Honors.
Not surprisingly, Perry did not mention Russell Brand during the evening.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Katherine Heigl's "Lil' Ladies"
- Are Britney Spears And Her Boyfriend On The Rocks?
- What's the Trashiest Celeb Feud?