MAG: Katy Perry and Russell Brand Leading “Separate Lives”
5:18 pm, July 6th, 2011
The mag says the couple’s careers are driving a wedge between them, and with Perry on her world tour until November, and Brand filming Rock of Ages in Miami, the pair “will spend only four days together in the next six months.”
Also causing strain on their relationship, claims the tab, is the fact that Brand was recently photographed “holding hands with a mystery blonde” on the set of his movie.
According to a so-called “source” for the mag, “Katy wants to save the marriage, but she is starting to think that if she’s not physically there, Russell will be cozying up to other girls because he’s a guy who needs human contact and reassurance.”
Things have gotten so bad, says the tab’s source, that the newlyweds had a “crisis talk” when they last got together in Florida, with Perry supposedly telling Brand they “can’t base a marriage on three days here and there.”
If the couple’s marriage is really in trouble, as Star claims, then why did they just buy a new $6.5 million mansion in Hollywood?
A source close to Brand tells Gossip Cop the tab’s story is “completely false,” adding that the duo is “completely happy,” and “there is nothing between Russell and any other woman.”
“They have very busy work schedules,” admits our insider, but “they see each other every chance they get.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo