MAG: Katy Perry and Russell Brand Leading “Separate Lives”
5:18 pm, July 6th, 2011
The mag says the couple’s careers are driving a wedge between them, and with Perry on her world tour until November, and Brand filming Rock of Ages in Miami, the pair “will spend only four days together in the next six months.”
Also causing strain on their relationship, claims the tab, is the fact that Brand was recently photographed “holding hands with a mystery blonde” on the set of his movie.
According to a so-called “source” for the mag, “Katy wants to save the marriage, but she is starting to think that if she’s not physically there, Russell will be cozying up to other girls because he’s a guy who needs human contact and reassurance.”
Things have gotten so bad, says the tab’s source, that the newlyweds had a “crisis talk” when they last got together in Florida, with Perry supposedly telling Brand they “can’t base a marriage on three days here and there.”
If the couple’s marriage is really in trouble, as Star claims, then why did they just buy a new $6.5 million mansion in Hollywood?
A source close to Brand tells Gossip Cop the tab’s story is “completely false,” adding that the duo is “completely happy,” and “there is nothing between Russell and any other woman.”
“They have very busy work schedules,” admits our insider, but “they see each other every chance they get.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents